vinars da gervosa #719 | St. Louis Imperial Pale Ale bierbrand | 375m
- Limited release of 173 bottles produced from STLIPA beer mash.
- Showcases grapefruit, pine, and floral hop aroma with noticeable malt to balance hop influence.
- Distilled from barley malt, hops, and cane sugar mash with a cold infusion of citra hops.
- Floral on the nose, crisp and fresh on the palate.
We created Edelbrand Pure Distilling to share a special part of our family’s heritage with others. Small as we may be as a business, we are deeply committed to the artisan nature of what we do. Your feedback matters to us. We know it takes valuable time to provide it, and you have our promise to listen and respond to your comments, questions, concerns, and ideas. Help us learn and improve. Our complete contact information is below:
Edelbrand Pure Distilling
Lynn DeLean-Weber, CEO
- Edelbrand Pure Distilling is licensed in the State of Missouri to ship alcohol. We are not currently licensed to ship alcohol outside of Missouri. There are no exceptions.
- Shipments of alcohol require an adult, 21 years of age or older with proof of identification, to be present at the time of delivery to sign for and accept any alcohol order. Packages containing alcohol cannot and will not be left without an adult present. Consider using a business address, if possible, if it is more likely an adult, 21 years of age or older, will be present to sign for and accept your alcohol shipment.
- Shipping addresses must be complete street addresses. Please double-check to make sure what you enter is correct. We are not allowed to ship to PO/APO/FPO box addresses.
- If an order is returned to Edelbrand Pure Distilling for non-delivery, you as the customer will be refunded the amount of your purchase less the cost of shipping.
- Orders will ship in 4-7 business days. This allows us to properly package your order and communicate to you shipping information. If your order requires a faster delivery, please indicate that in the notes section of your order, and we will contact you to discuss your specific situation.
- We do our best to avoid delays. We are not responsible for FedEx/UPS/DHL delays due to weather or other factors beyond our control. We ask for your patience and understanding and will work with you to make sure your order arrives as planned.
- If your order is damaged during shipping, please: (1) take a picture of the damage and email to email@example.com; and (2) call Edelbrand Pure Distilling (314.282.7528) to report. We will contact you to replace damaged items.